Sunday, September 18, 2011

Visiting The Twins and Tzipora

What a fantastic time we had visiting our nieces and nephew in Boston. The Twins are now 2 1/2 and Tzipora is a whopping 9 months. They are all absolutely brilliant. One example: the twins were looking out the window and exclaimed that there was a fish in the sky. A fish? Yes, a fish. Really, a fish? Yes, definitely a fish. We glanced out the window, and sure enough, there was a blimp circling above - looked like a fish to me.

And Tzipora is super interactive, with all the sounds and movements of a happy little baby. She should be crawling in no time, and then lord help my Sister and Brother in law, they are going to need it!

As you might imagine, I took just a few photos this weekend. I've edited them down to these below. Believe, me, it wasn't easy, these kids are super cute!

View all photos

No comments:

Post a Comment