Monday, February 07, 2011

Super Bowl Highlights (and by highlights, I mean commercials)

I didn't watch the Super Bowl last night. But I was kind of bummed to miss all those high quality commercials that make their debut. Thankfully, USA Today has put together a nice little tool to browse ads and see which ones are ranked where. Want even more commentary? Check out Adrants - they've got the topic more than covered.

Personally, I think the Doritos Puppy Ad was way better than equally high ranking Bud Light Dog Sitting commercial. And frankly, anything the eTrade Baby Does is automatically funny by my standards.

Sure was nice being able to take in all that entertainment without it getting interrupted by that football game they insisted on showing in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment