Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween 2009 - Ben dresses up for a change

Every year, as Halloween approaches, I mull over what I'm going to dress up as. And for the last few years, the answer has always been the same: nothing. I just seem to draw a complete blank as the 31st approaches.

But not this year - thanks to some suggestions by Shira I finally found a costume that was 100% me. So here's my costume - can you tell what it is?

Of course you can't. I was dressed up as the Internet. I finally got to put the spare Ethernet cable, ISA Ethernet cards and other random hardware to good use.

Here's my brother David and our friend Adam dressed up in a little bit more classic fashion. Note how Adam has the silly string, and isn't afraid to use it on Dave:

All in all, it was a great time and it felt good to not be the guy who couldn't think of a costume idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment