Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wordpress Serendipity - Helpful Resources

These last few days I've done a whole bunch of WordPress work. And, for the most part, I'm really enjoying it. I've been really impressed with how far you can push WordPress, even making it a e-commerce platform.

Without even searching, here are a few handy WordPress resources that have fallen into my lap:

  • Revolution Theme's - these are clean, professional themes, which really showcase some of WordPress' CMS capabilities. They aren't free, but they are really affordable.
  • WordPress How Tos - Here's a collection of WordPress How Tos. Many of them have an emphasis of using WordPress for a website and not just for blogging.
  • Addicott Web's Plug In Recommendation's - I'm subscribed to Adicott Web's newsletter, and just today I got this handy list of recommended plug ins. Some I had heard of, some I hadn't. All great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment