Monday, March 10, 2008

Designing With Theo

I had some application design to do today, and while I don't have access to a room filled with furry orange furniture, or floor to ceiling whiteboards, or even foosball - I do have access to the outdoors. So I took the show on the road.

I went for a jog/talk-through-my-design session on Theodore Roosevelt island. It's only about 1.3 miles around the perimeter, so I did a couple iterations. (Pun intended)

I happen to love TR island, as a DC site. On one hand, it's fairly nature like - with a marsh, and root filled trails. On the other hand, you can always see the city peeking through the vegetation.

You'll be happy to know that the design session was a success and I now have a solid plan what I'm going implement when I get back home. Course, I may need to find a new location to do more design work tomorrow. I know, my job is a tough one.

--Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment