Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bumperactive: Build your own bumper stickers

The other day I noticed the car next to me had a Ben at Work bumper sticker. Why, I have no idea.

But let's say a custom bumper sticker for your name or cause doesn't exist? What's a Ben to do? Well, build your own, of course! Check out bumperactive.com, a site where you can create your own authentic bumper stickers.

In fact, the one's they are currently featuring for Obama are pretty impressive. See what I mean?

I think sites like this one, and CafePress are really cool. They give you all the power of the web, yet produce actual goods at the end of the day.

It's interesting to note, that when faced with the challenge of making a profitable business in 30 days, Jennifer Laycock chose to leverage CafePress instead of a strictly online business. My guess is that you could leverage Bumperactive.com in the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment