Friday, December 30, 2005

This is the scene that greeted me as I walked into my office today. Notice anything out of place?

How about the fact that my AC cord for my laptop was sitting on my desk. This is the second time I've left my laptop adapter at work while I brought home the laptop. This is not good, as it leaves me in the unfortunate case of being able to do a bit of work at home, until the battery dies. And then I just sit there and fume.

So, I've been thinking of some ideas on how to avoid this:

- Buy another adapter, leave one at work and one at home

- Get hypnosis so my body simlpy won't let me leave the office till I remember to pack both

- Install an RFID chip in various devices and locations, so that leaving the office or house without both items in my bad, sounds an alarm

- Install a crank on my laptop so I don't even need an AC adapter

- Plug my laptop into my car, so I can be forced to detect the problem early on

- Write an original blog entry complaning about this problem, hoping I annoy myself into getting this right

How about you? Do you have any suggestions to add?

--Ben

1 comment:

  1. The only thing I see wrong with that picture is that your desk is missing a picture of your wife. :)

    ReplyDelete